Summer is here and so is the eagerly awaited Linn Summer Promotion and it’s a good one…! Read on to find out more and you might be able to save upto £2000 off your next Hi-Fi upgrade!
We are hosting a Linn LP12 “Klinik” event here at Soundcraft Hi-Fi on Thursday 1st December. We will be showing off the range of Linn LP12 turntables, offering free health checks on your Linn turntable and have some special offers for the event.
Upgrade your music system this summer with the help of our three powerful offers, available from now until 15th August.
Every separates system benefits from more channels of amplification and our +2 channels offer makes it easier to upgrade, from bi-amping all the way to Exakt.
Browse our summer offers below and contact us to find out more.
Linn’s revolutionary new concept for high performance, customisable music systems. Using Linn’s Exakt technology to deliver world-class sound, Series 5 systems can be personalised to complement any décor, while optimising performance for the unique characteristics of your room and placement of your speakers.
New from Linn. Space Optimisation.
Using sophisticated acoustic modelling to build up a complete picture of how your speakers, their positioning and the unique characteristics of your room interact to affect the sound you hear.
Klimax DS to DSM With Exakt
The integration and performance benefits offered by Klimax DSM, along with the recent addition of Exakt Links, makes the move to Klimax DSM a compelling one for Klimax DS owners.
With this in mind, we developed an upgrade package for Klimax DS owners that swaps their Klimax DS board for DSM boards inside their existing DS case, and reuses the old DS board in a Renew DS to create a second player.
There are several key performance benefits to upgrading to an integrated Klimax DSM from separate DS and Kontrol:
- Cable loss is eliminated thanks to the internal digital connection between the DS source and the pre-amp
- Switching loss no longer occurs as this is now performed losslessly in the digital domain
- The digital volume control has a lower noise floor than the analogue volume control in the Klimax Kontrol
- External digital sources benefit from the Klimax quality internal DACs
- When you connect an analogue source, it is passed through the same analogue volume control design as the Klimax Kontrol, plus it benefits from reduced interference due to the addition of transformer isolation.